Motorola S9-HD is a high definition Bluetooth headset that connects to a wide range of devices including mobile handsets and laptop computers. I bought it for my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Edition phone. I decoded to use it with my Lenovo T400 laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate. Initially there were problems making it work with my laptop and here is a small write-up on how I made it work. Hope it will be helpful to you as well.
- Check your Bluetooth stack provider.
I checked Lenovo site and found “Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software II for Windows 7”. It had instructions to verify if you need an update or not. I updated my stack provider.
- Set Bluetooth to discover on Windows 7
- Switch on your Bluetooth device to be discovered
- You may be asked to update driver, let it if asked for
- When you pair your device, you may be asked to type in a pass key, use “0000”
- Right click on Volume icon in the system tray and select Playback devices, you will see a Bluetooth hands-free speaker there. Make it default.
- Your S9-HD is ready to work with Windows 7 now! Enjoy your music and Calls…